Thursday 6 January 2011

Critical Mass Games: 2011 Preview

Hop over to the Critical Mass Games forum (CLICK HERE) to get all the latest news with lot's of preview photos about Craig and Dale's plans for 2011.


Februray sees the formal release of the Merc18: Zas Fighters. My new Harkonnens! Together with the beautiful Praesentia Phase Shifters.

April will see Arc Fleet Grav Bikes, sheds load of Protolene walkers and AFVs, plus the awesome Praesentia Drones. Then Praesentia Ancients, RAL robotic infantry, Kaamados buildings, generic building and street furniture, and verym very interesting Vorq La Mercenaries. See below.



Cheers
Mark

4 comments:

  1. 2011 is going to be a great year for 1/100th / 15mm. I can't wait.

    Best,
    JBR

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have something Harkonnen in them

    AWuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeeeet!! Damn, those grav-bikes look so awesome. I'll get a squad to add some scout troops to my 8th Dieron Regiment infantry (House Kurita - I am a 15mm Battletech player).

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look like Harkonnen but I would use them for Starship Troopers Tomorrow's War!

    ReplyDelete