Sunday 1 May 2011

Dr Who: 15mm Scream Alien WIP

.
Did you see Dr Who? Those new aliens are scary! Inspired me to convert some of The Scene's Authorities gunmen in suits into "Scream" aliens. Here's my first take:


Didn't have a photo to work to so this is my interpretation. After a few minutes pushing putty I think 's on the right track.

Gave me an idea, for an Alien Detective Agency or Alien Men in Black agemts. Maybe put a head from a Khurasan Felid and/or better still, Space Demon on The Scene's guys in suits and we have a whole new genre! When find my 15mm.co.uk Greys I'll see how their heads work. I wonder if this would work on Rebel Minis uniformed cops as well? A Khurasan Space Demon (alien) head on the Rebel Minis Mall Cop eating a donut?

I think I need to investigate....

Cheers
Mark

 

3 comments:

  1. Really nice idea to go with one of those space suits from GZG:-)

    Just don't forget:-)

    Cheers Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wont! As long as I don't 'blink'!

    What was that you said?

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a "police squad" using the basic figs and a few matchbox cars for use with my paramilitary Japanese Corporate force. Comes in handy for tracking down the latest alien nasty available fom Khurasan or others. Now all I need is the new, improved .45 rules. Figures, rules, scenery, food - bills!

    ReplyDelete